Sunday 29 July 2012

The Return of Pixie Miku


"Pixie's Song is obsessing me.
I wish to fly on a wing, just like Pixie-Miku.
I long to sing this song of Pixie    
The melody, never before heard,
          will go into the sky like a vibrating rabbit."

The last time we chronicled the Adventures of Pixie Miku was June 2011 in 'A Man Named Soup'.
Now, over a year later, a new Pixie Miku arises!
This avatar is made completely of mesh by Utilizator Mode. Check out his marketplace store or visit in-world on the 'Peaceful Haven' region.
I love it! Thanks Tutsy!
This picture is also the first I have created using Photoshop CS6, part of the Adobe CS6 Master Collection gift generously donated to me by the wonderful Herc Serpente.
The new PS CS6 'Color Lookup' adjustment layer is brilliant!
The CS6-only application 'SpeedGrade' will radically change how I work in Premiere Pro and After Effects - both in terms of workflow and output. I can't wait to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment