Wednesday 14 March 2012

'Showdown' Movie Review by Rayven Baily

A review of ‘Showdown’ by Rayven Baily which originally appeared on her ‘Hell Yea, I’m A Motherfucking Princess’ blog. Reproduced in whole here. I wish to thank Rayven for this generous piece.
‘Showdown’
By Pixie Rain
One thing you can say is Pixie Rain has a different style then a lot others.
You can also say anytime you watch one of her videos you will see a very well edited and professional video.
I think above all now, I really do appreciate the work someone puts in to a very well edited film. Cause' it means they take pride in what they are doing and enjoy entertaining at a high level.
By far my favourite part of the movie was when the two women were trying to find a way to meet for this "Showdown". And what better way then to have a helicopter hat?
The environment at times is very stunning and visually eye catching. The addition of the lens flare effect during the guitar solo was very well done. I'm not sure I understood what exactly happened and why at the end, but it didn't take away that I enjoyed this production.
Overall a video well worth checking out!
Rayven Baily.

1 comment: