Thursday 28 April 2011

Showdown






I heard the song 'Showdown' by Electric Light Orchestra on YouTube in September or October 2010 and knew immediately I wanted to do something with it.


In my mind's eye, I saw a black-haired beautiful lady in one of the lead roles. The lady originally scheduled to take the role mysteriously dropped off my SL Friends List around December time.


Paddledog Oh is a regular at Old Lar's House, and a beautiful and interesting avatar so I asked her. Paddle was originally a little skeptical but watched some of my films. Far from convincing her that this was a good thing to do, it made her even more wary. Apparently 'Blockbuster' and 'PsychoKiller' were not to Paddle's liking at all.


After some discussion and schedule re-arranging we started filming mid-January 2011 and released on 12 March.

No comments:

Post a Comment