Wednesday 27 April 2011

Keyhole Club, Orburs (173, 174, 59)

Barry Lubezki, owner of the well-known 'Keyhole Club' in Second Life™ told me yesterday that the cinema at his club would be exclusively screen 'Pixie Rain Productions' for the immediate future.

This came about by a combination of good fortune and merit, in about equal measure. Perhaps the 'good fortune' takes it by a nose, I don't know.

I am chuffed to bits about it, anyway.

The first place I saw an adult themed machinima was at Keyhole. I sat watching every film on the menu and thought to myself, "One day I will have films playing here".

It has taken around one year (almost exactly, in fact), and has now occurred.

Apparently Barry will organise a party to celebrate and we'll tie that in with the premiere of my next film, The Kiss, in the next 10 days or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment